Monday, June 6, 2011

Blog 1

Ocean, a very beautiful and relaxing place that everyone wants to go. When I was younger I was already very interested in the underwater world, and I love to go to the beach, seeing many beautiful environments, but I never had an experience to dive under the water. My experience with the ocean is I used to go snorkeling with my family in Krabi. My expectations for this class are to know how to dive safely and correctly, get more ideas about the underwater world, and to see the beautiful environments under the water. I take this course because, as I said, I was very interested about the underwater world since I was young, and I think this is a very good opportunity for learning and getting more ideas about it. This is also a good opportunity to see many living things underwater that I have never seen. I want to learn about the living things underwater, how they live, what they eat, and how they survive. Underwater world is definitely different from our world, and I want to learn how can human like us survive in the underwater world.

No comments:

Post a Comment